Monday, March 12, 2007

War, what is it good for?

One can't help but feel a sense of deja vu with all the Washington rhetoric being aimed at Iran...

One can't help but worry that there is a very real chance we'll see nuclear weapons used in my lifetime.

One can't help but be deeply concerned at all of this as I live close to one of the US's main allies, a country that has shown itself at the leadership level to be morally corrupt and a wanna be mini US to boot.
One can't help but worry about the pressure our government will face from its closest neighbour and that big bully the US to join them in the plight to secure the middle east's resources for themselves... will they share with us if we do join them?

yeah right

I can't help but feel that the west's time of liberalism is coming to a end. I hope like hell I don't see the sorts of things one can imagine is coming in my lifetime.

I am not holding my breath, positive thinking is not enough.

Bob changes blog overnight to pro US sentiment and lots of happy god stuff....


just in case






No comments: