Thursday, November 09, 2006

Enough already

After my earlier rant I thought, stop ranting do something... so I did, I've emailed TV3 with my concerns.

To Whom It May Concern

As a long time viewer of 3 News I must say - enough is enough.

As your ratings have climbed the content presented as news has seemed to deteriate.

Your inane marketing attempts to entice people to watch the news have left me cold.

I do not appreciate nor need these silly and infuriating open ended questions to entice me into watching your bulletin. In fact they have got to the point where I can no longer stand to watch your news braodcast any longer.

You have lost me 3 News,

Yours a very disgruntled viewer

Bob (I actually used my real name.... Mr Daktari)

PS trying to find a email address to send this to on your website, was almost more frustrating than I currently find your news... you are a media company...


Now like that Firefox dude I await their reply....

No comments: