Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spam can be profound

I read spam - now before some smart alec suggests anything, I do need to get out more....

Yesterday I came across some lines in a spam email found in my junk folder that I simply cannot workout the connection between me buying some product to enhance my penis size and the comments tacked onto the end of the email.

Here's the comments:

Not even computers will replace committees, because committees buy computers.
Every government is run by liars. Nothing they say should be believed.
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
Let thy speech be short, comprehending much in a few words.
No one finds life worth living; he must make it worth living.
Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.


Perhaps having a bigger dick will make me cleverer...

No comments: