Monday, October 02, 2006

Seems I'm not alone... River I hope you are ok

I've been following the life of a woman via her blog in Baghdad for what seems like a lifetime now... it hasn't been updated for almost two months.

I have no idea who she is or anything but what she has written, but for me (and others) she is the human face on the Iraq Occupation/War, a war and occupation I cannot even begin to imagine. Sometimes it would be nice to have some sort of faith, for if I did I would be praying for her.

I've been quietly worrying about her.... seems I'm not alone:

Does anyone have information regarding Riverbend - Iraqi girl blog: Baghdad Burning: Her blog has not been updated since Aug 5th and many of us who admire her are worried about her safety. If you have information regarding her well being please email me at shoutout@informationclearinghouse.info



I hope you are alright River, post soon.

... I'll meet you 'round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal and souls can mend...

No comments: