Thursday, October 26, 2006

A red letter day

Dear Mr/Ms Firefox

After being recommended your product by someone I trust, I dumped IE7 and made the switch to Firefox.

Now I was lead to believe that Firefox would bake me a chocolate whiskey cake overnight and I was very much looking forward to such a delight this morning.

You can perhaps understand my dismay when on getting up I was confronted with a carrot cake not a chocolate whiskey cake.

Now I have nothing against the humble carrot cake, they have there place in the cake hierarchy but I think you'd agree that a carrot cake is vastly inferior to a chocolate whiskey cake.

Could you please enlighten me on where I have gone wrong? For I do wish to continue to use your product but I cannot with all good faith continue to do so if carrot cakes are to be my reward.

I'm sure I have all the correct extensions installed, (four 1.04, baking powder 7.32, easter eggs hidden under dashboard 2, butter 5, sugar 3.9, chocolate yum 9), and configured in the correct manner, or did I miss something out?

I read the FAQ, posted on seven geek forums and stood on one leg whist brushing teeth, as instructed by a child.

Did I perhaps overstep the line when I installed singlemalt ver 7.2 instead of cheapgenericbrand 6.1?

Please advise


Yours with carrot on his breath

Bob Daktari



PS know where I can get a Bob the Builder skin for the browser?

No comments: