Tuesday, October 17, 2006

NZ Music Awards

I don't like music awards - well some I don't mind cause its a fine opportunity to drink far too much with good friends, ignoring the actual awards themselves. Oddly enough they're bloody expensive nights out, more so than most nights I actually enjoy... not that I can complain, I haven't had to buy a ticket, so its only a few drinks at after party or whatever... not that I intend doing after parties... but probably will...

I'd rather spend money on a night clubbing or a days drinking in a grotty garden bar with chums or some vinyl or well just about anything.

However this year I have no choice, I gotta go, I gotta wear long pants.... I intend wearing a suit

I feel like throwing a little boy tantrum as well, which is not a good look at my time of life

oh well chin up pip pip

No comments: