Thursday, October 12, 2006

Five mixes, one album and a 12" for the day

Mixes:

  • Cajmere vs Green Velvet - MOS Sessions 2CD
  • Kerri Chandler @Dancefloor 23/9/06 mix - downloaded from the internetweb
  • No Assembly Firm mix - downloaded from the internetweb
  • Derrick Carter live at Smart Bar July 28th, 2006 - downloaded from the internetweb
  • Bob Daktari's wanna be DJ set made in a computer program - made on me puter

toe tappingly fun

Album:


I love the Puddle, George Henderson is a god, often overlooked when compared to his peers such as Peter Gutteridge, the Kilgour borthers, Martin Phillipps et al.


12"

  • Recloose - Landed remixes (Music For Freaks)

the remixes are cool but its the megamix that I dig, I can't help but giggle a little everytime I listen to it


throw in some serious radio time and my day is musically complete

No comments: