Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day One in the forest

Saturday afternoon, a rather grey rainy day here.... typical Auckland spring weather really.

This is the first in a series of pxts taken from my deck looking at the tree outside.

Its at this time of year I get slightly excited awaiting the tree to don its leaves, thus offering me a degree of privacy that allows oneself to indulge in nude sunbathing and/or star jumps.




















Alright, the photo is a bit crap - like the phone that took it and the operator it must be said, basically what you are not seeing is all the buds just waiting to burst forth into lovely green leaves. I quite like trees.

I intead documenting the blooming of said tree this year... then well, I'll leave (excuse the pun) the rest to your imagination...

No comments: