Friday, October 21, 2005

Fashion Rules

So I played records at fashion week, every males dream perhaps....

I may update this post at some point with some comments on what I saw, for now here's the records I played

Mr Hermano - Jugando Con Fuego (Disorient)
Block 16 - Sweet Bassoon (nuphonic)
Onionz - Afro Funk (Obsessive)
Kaori - Good life (Disorient)
Addvibe - Deep 83
Roy Davis jnr -Michael (Love From San Francisco mix) (Nuphonic)
House Of 909 - Beautiful Day (Cevin Fisher rmx) (Pagan)
Soane & Reset - Herringbone (Paper)
Presence - Future Love (Love from San Francisco rmx) (Pagan)
Weekend Players - Into The Sun (Tiefschwarz rmx0 (Multiply)
Gemini - We Are The Future (Classic)
Iz & Diz - Mouth (Pepe raddock rmx) (Classic)
Roy Davis jnr - About Love (Isolee rmx) (Classic)
Mateo & Matos - Feel the Groove (Foreplay)
Mojo Project - In My Life (John Arnold rmx) (Love Monk)
Greenskeepers - On The Line (GK Music)
James Kurd - Hey baby (Stripped Down mx) (Igloo)

No comments: