Thursday, September 01, 2005

Spring sprung

Bobs intended and currently playing playlist for this first day of Spring, my favourite season, thus preparation is essential

Terre Thaemlitz - Replicas Rubato (Mille Plateaux)

Piano renditions of Gary Numan tunes by a rather strange (to say the least) artist. Simply beautiful

Douglas Lilburn - Aotearoa (Kiwi Pacific)

Orchestra and string music by Douglas Lilburn as perfromed by the Ithaca College Festival Orchestra and NZSO. Simply magnificent

Able Tasmans - Store In A Cool Place (Flying Nun)

My all time fave Sunday hangover CD, but its not Sunday you say... well who cares I'm a bit delicate

Tangle Eye - Alan Lomax's Southern Journey Remixed (Zoe Records)

Moby piss off, well I don't really mean that but it reads well.

Carl Craig - Designer Music V1 (Planet E)

Now try and dispute this review

This Is Strictly Rhythm Vol 2 (Strictly Rhythm)

Well you gotta have some house in ya day, I blame Asylum

Soulsonic Volume One (BBE)

Hopefully hits the stereo as the heat of the sun starts to make me think mmmm sunshine

Playgroup - Partymix Vol One (Playgroup)

Revisit the 80's minus the crapfest most associate with this glorious decade in one easy hit

Derrick L Carter - About Now (611 Records)

To get me foot moving and thus remind me to go to a meeting

No comments: