Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Angry - why?










I'm angry because I can't do anything practical to help those in New Orleans
I'm angry because I don't exercise enough
I'm angry because I can't waive a magic wand and sort out the problems in Iraq, Israel, Afghanistan, North Korea, Haiti and well everywhere and anywhere
I'm angry because I haven't shaved for a week and I am going grey
I'm angry because I have been limping for almost two weeks due to a self inflicted injury (stubbed toes) which are taking for ever to get better and I feel pathetic because of this
I'm angry because I am so over the self centeredness of my fellow country folks and this bullshit election I am living through
I'm angry because My share portfolio is devoid of any actual shares
I'm angry because I'm listening to Murray Cammack on the radio play a bunch of funk and soul from New Orleans and I wish I had half the knowledge this man does
I'm angry because Its Tuesday and that’s as good a day as any to be angry
I'm angry because I don't have a jet pack nor laser gun, which by 2005 I was more than expecting to own
I'm angry because My Flat mates moving and its a drag to find compatible people to live with
I'm angry because I'm not sure what to have for tea
I'm angry because I don't have a car and thus can't moan about the price of petrol - not that it stops me
I'm angry because KFC no longer deliver and even to think about eating KFC is enough to make one angry
I'm angry because I set up a forwarding thing on another email account and now have to deal with all the spam
I'm angry because My good friend in Taupo has three children, none of whom I've seen
I'm angry because I have many friends with children I should see more
I'm angry because I don't spell as well I could
I'm angry because I haven't cleaned the house this week and I had promised myself to do so on Sunday
I'm angry because I can't mix records as well as Derrick Carter or even his Mum
I'm angry because I don't have every record I desire
I'm angry because My computer freezes every now and then since I got my new Internet setup and I have yet to work out why
I'm angry because I am selfish sometimes
I'm angry because I'm not having adventures today
I'm angry because I don't have vast amounts of money sitting in the bank, and it may be my fault
I'm angry because I don't want a bigger penis but so many strangers seem to think I need one
I'm angry because Shorts are not considered adequate dress for just about anything grown up
I'm angry because I don't hate Microsoft
I'm angry because I miss my grandmother even though she wasn't a nice person
I'm angry because A lot of producers don't make records that those who don't mix can easily get out of when not mixing
I'm angry because I could be a better person
I'm angry because All my clothes got stolen a couple of years ago and I miss some of them
I'm angry because I roll my own fags and am sure there’s less tobacco in the packets than there used to be
I'm angry because I'm thinking of weighing the packets to see
I'm angry because I don't believe in a god
I'm angry because I wish I was a better person
I'm angry because Well I might start weighing the packets and well that’s just sad
I'm angry because Its a bloody pain to travel when you don't have your own car
I'm angry because I don't own a car
I'm angry because There’s no such thing as a free lunch
I'm angry because My friend got barred from Shadows
I'm angry because We have yet to meet any life outside this planet we inhabit
I'm angry because I don't want to own a car
I'm angry because I find myself watching Shortland Street and getting wound up in it and no its not very good at all
I'm angry because I have the mental age of a 12 year old but a body of a 39 year old
I'm angry because None of the Nigerian business people I have tried to deal with have deposited the money they said they would into my account
I'm angry because It’s a beautiful day and the leaves haven't yet appeared on the big tree outside
I'm angry because I am now blogging
I'm angry because Too many people don't seem to care
I'm angry because I don't know anyone whose had an anal probe from Aliens
I'm angry because The shithouse movie on TV Sunday night was so bad not even I could stomach it
I'm angry because I haven’t managed to get the damn Blogger for Word thing to Install
I'm angry because I should be sitting outside
I'm angry because There's a parcel in our mailbox not addressed to me
I'm angry because The Only mail I do get one doesn't want to read
I'm angry because I worry about stuff I needn't
I'm angry because I was awoken by a nightmare last week and it could have been scarier
I'm angry because Possession possess us and I wish I was above that
I'm angry because I don't feel I fit into this world we live
I'm angry because It’s not always about me
I'm angry because I can be

I think I may have issues

2 comments:

Simon said...

you need to get out more S...

I can't get the blogger for word thing to work either so cheer up

Bob Daktari said...

LOL so should get out more...

when I'm happy I am also angry, when not I'm depressed

I prefer anger