Thursday, February 16, 2006

Curling is weird

Breakfast TV news is on hold currently, instead its winter olympics action. I should be bitter not being a sports fan, yet for some lovely reason the last two mornings I've been given Curling on da box.

What a truely strange sport/game.

I think I love it, not for the competitive parts, more the sweeping.

I can't help wondering if when retired Curlers become street cleaners

a sport and a career path

Sure maybe not the aspirations ones folks would desire for most, but hell who ever listens to their folks

Perhaps I should suggest taking the sport up to the really friendly guy who cleans the area around where I live

Speaking of streets, bastard council dug up the road in front all last night, now there's some noisy action to really enhance ya dreams... I'd have been up all night I reckon if not for the whiskey prior to sleepy bye bye lands I induged in

yay for whiskey and curling

No comments: