Friday, May 19, 2006

I am so 1336 check out teh stats on my ch4r4c3r!11!

You know you're getting old when you have to increasingly use Urban Dictionary to understand what people are talking about on the internet and no doubt sooner than later in the real world

bet Shakespeare would have loved all this bastardisation of language


I must admit I kind of do too, though am not brave enough to take on the vast majority of these new words and phrases

mastering English is enough for this old language challenged bugger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob, its been awhile. Lost your email address. But check out the latest ravings out of Iran. An Israeli friend sent me this. Ynetnews.com I was so incensed I nearly puked. Remember all those years ago pondering the World's evil. Well this surely has to be it. Tell me what you make of it. Potter