Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy NZ Music Month, Brent

The Wireless: Happy NZ Music Month, Brent

There's a lot I'd like to say about the recent development of Can West being granted 3 free radio frequencies for their failed experiement in a radio station that only plays NZ Music.

But I won't be writing about it - fortunately the link to Andrew Dubber's post pretty much covers the deal without the need for me to add more.

I shall say one thing, as a avid New Zealand music fan for the bulk of my life and one whose played NZ Music on a number of radio stations for over 21 years, worked in and for NZ (and multinational) record companies and for someone who has a extensive NZ music collection....

I hate NZ Music Month!!!!!!!

This fact won't stopping me filling 8 hours of radio time this month with 100% NZ Music

righto thats me for today, I got a bunch of old 7"s to dust off and listen too... Xpressway heaven today :)

No comments: