Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Science Orchestra - Keep On Keepin' On |Road To Washington|



In a previous life I used to wander to work at some ungodly hour and get on with stuff before anyone else arrived - this suited me as I am easily distracted so better to get things done and then talk and mooch much of the day away than not.

At the time I was very taken with this particular track and so on arrival at work I'd crank this up on my stereo and get into the workday mood... sometimes I'd replay it a few too many times. Was good as they say.

Whilst I'd be doing this the cleaners (poor souls) would be there doing their business and I always thought they hated with a passion my daily fix until I finished at that role and during one of my final days the cleaner told me they'd miss my morning wake up calls - I guess it was better than being there on their own, or perhaps they dug the tune... or maybe just maybe it was my smiley face - nah doubt its that one, I can be quite the grumpy pants first thing - at least until I play the right piece of music or have caffeined myself into oblivion

Whatever the reason the tracks still a cracker and if I was still in that office in Ireland street no doubt I'd still be using it as my morning wakeup call....

These days I rely heavily on the wiggles - which might explain my death wish stare.

Good morning and good day.






No comments: