Saturday, July 26, 2008

With love from me to you
















In the eighties I used to do a radio show on a student station… the guy who did the show after me hosted the country music show, he was in my eyes old… and played all his music from cassettes.

Thus I mocked him....

I remember one day he told me that when I to got old I’d be listening to country music to, oh how I laughed.

Well two decades later here I am old… and listening to country music


With this in mind I present to you the first instalment of the:

Anti Folk Discombobulation

Jeffrey Lewis & Diane Cluck – the River
Matt Singer - VHS
Jeffrey Lewis - You Don't Have To Be A Scientist To Do Experiments On Your Own Heart
The Sewing Circle - Sewer Gators NYC
Brooke Pridemore - Snakes on My Brain
Eric Wolfson - Sleeping Is A Sucker's Game
Adam Green – Salty Candy
Jeffrey Lewis & Kimya Dawson – Klutter
Frank Hoier - I Can't Love You Anymore
Paleface - I Don't Think I Like You (As Much As I Used To)
Creaky Boards - I'm So Serious (This Time)
Jeffrey Lewis & Diane Cluck – Travel Light
The Bowmans - The Slumber
Jeffrey Lewis – Punk Is Dead


It is not house but it plays well in the home

No comments: