Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Long & The Short Of It

GeorgeFM
Monday 2-4pm
www.georgefm.co.nz

I was away this week, basking in the floods in Tauranga, well not in the floods, more watching the rain from safe and warm spot

Filling in the big seat and little lounger were Scott Lelo and Wayde Websta


Wayde
track list of what I played (in no particular order):

Close to me - Common (blackbeards summer madness rework)
Changes - Imagination (larry levan mix)
Special things - Dbmc
Dub thang - Copasetic edit
Music saves my soul - Dark Comedy

Lelo

NuYorican Soul "Runaway"
Sylk 130 "The Reason" (David Morales Mix)
Fat Freddy's Drop "Ernie"
Erykah Badu "Clevah" (Soultrust Fly Dubb)
Reset "Runaway Love"
Audio Dub Odyssey "This Dub"
Black Magic "Freedom"
Ralphi Rosario "You used to hold me" (Masters At Work Main Pass)
Trey Lorenz "Photograph of Mary" (Masters At Work Dub)
Uncanny Alliance "I Got My Education" (Acapella)
DJ Sneak "Chunk o'Funk"
Solid Groove "This Is Sick"

No comments: