Friday, August 10, 2007

update from bobs sick bed... the L.E.D.S

oh yeah much better listening at home, strange that and this is sans beer - hey I am sick and its 9.30am... alright... maybe whiskey later.. oh a hot toddy.... rubs belly, I could also be listening to it a lot louder but have a shocking headache and the panadol ain't kicked in yet

I can't help but be reminded of elements of Snapper and Neu!, Can, Suicide, Stereolab and a whole bunch of other awesome bands.

I'm still not blown away as I want to be, but am really liking it. Knowing myself as I do I can see the repeat button being pushed a number of times before I need to cleanse the palete and move onto more electronic fare.

Is there a weak track on this album.... no I don't think there is... they obviously ain't read the manual on filler tracks on albums... foolz

Yep, a great listen, a perfect album for cerain old buggers, of which I am happily one... I wonder what the kids make of it all?

damn, its finished and so am I... here that is

runs off to push the repeat button and boil the kettle again




No comments: